Summer Tennis Lessons and Open Court Time are now running.
We are currently offering one week summer tennis programs as well as open tennis court time and private/semi-private tennis lesson. We are now accepting Fall Tennis Registration.
Summer & Fall Tennis Lessons Registration Starting! Please read our procedures regarding COVID-19
Dear Tennis Parent,
We hope this finds you and your family well. We have finally been given the okay from the government to open back up for tennis lessons. We will be running 5 one-week sessions starting the week of July 27th. Munchkins will be M-F 9-10am for $125 per week and Juniors will be M-F 9-Noon (with staggering start times, see below) for $365 per week. We are eager to get started and are working hard to put safety precautions in place so our customers and staff will remain safe.
• We will be limiting the number for students to 4 per court.
• The pros will be the only ones to touch the tennis balls.
• The hoppers will be wiped down periodically by the pros.
• There will be hand sanitizer at the front door and in lower tennis lobby.
• We will stagger the start and end times of the lessons for summer by 10 minutes to avoid too many people entering the club at once. ie 9:00, 9:10 9:20 etc ending 12:00pm, 12:10, 12:20 etc Fall is TBD
• Each court will take a break at different times.
• Everyone must wear a mask in all common areas, it is your choice if you would like your child to wear a mask on the court but we will not enforce it.
•The lobby will only be open for registration and payment. People are not allowed to congregate in the lobby.
• The students will be kept 6 feet apart at all times.
• Upon entering the club everyone must go to the front desk to have their temperature taken. If there are other people waiting please stay on the lines that indicate 6 feet apart.
• Everyone’s temperature will be taken each time they enter the club.
• Staff will be periodically wiping down surfaces in common areas.
• Anyone who has left the state will not be able to participate in lessons until they have been back in NJ for 2 weeks.
• Please have your child bring their own water bottle and wipes water fountains will not be available..
Please either respond to this email or call Tony or Amy at 908-647-0400 and leave a message if you are interested in enrolling your child for the remainder of the summer. Voicemail is monitored through out the day.