News & Events
Starting Tuesday 9/8/20 the hours will be:
- Tuesday through Friday 6am-8pm
Starting Saturday 9/12/20 the hours will be as follows:
(Please note these hours are subject to change)
- Monday: 6am-10:30pm
- Tuesday: 6am-10:00pm
- Wednesday: 6am-9:30pm
- Thursday: 6am-9:30pm
- Friday: 6am-8pm
- Saturday: 7am-4:00pm
- Sunday: 7am-3:30pm
New Jersey State Protocol for Opening Gyms:
- Everyone is required to wear a mask in all common areas of the club.
- Everyone will be required to have their temperature taken upon every visit.
- Everyone must sign a one-time Covid waiver.
- Locker room facilities are only open for bathroom needs. There is no shower usage or locker usage.
- Fitness center members must wear a mask while working out, even on cardio equipment.
- Fitness members must sign a login and logout form every visit.
- Fitness members will be required to fill out a form with Covid specified questions every time.
- Fitness center members must wipe down all equipment before and after use. There are 3 wipe dispensers are located throughout the fitness center.
- The lobby is open for business only. The racquetball hallway is closed. you must leave as soon as you are done your workout.
Failure to comply with these requirements will result in immediate termination of your membership with no refunds. These policies are all mandated by the state on New Jersey.
We have finally been given the okay to re-open our fitness center. We understand the official date is 9/1, however there are 6 pages of guidelines we must implement before we can open and be compliant. We will be opening Monday through Friday at 6am and Saturday and Sunday at 7am. The closing time is still being determined. Please check back for more information.
We have had a great summer program this year and the response we great. All the kids and instructors are have a great time. We have decided to add one more week to our program. The final week will be the week of August 28th. Monday through Friday 9-Noon $365 per child. Click on the tennis link above to sign up now!
We are anxiously awaiting orders from the governor to re-open our fitness center. As of now the fitness center remains closed. Please be assured that when we re-open we will extend your membership to cover the time that we are closed. Due to the unpredictable times we are not able to offer refunds for fitness center members.
We missed you and are excited about returning to play 8/3 safely.
Dropins Schedule & Safety Guidelines:
You must stop in at front desk, get temperature check, pay, and sign one time waiver before play Schedule: Monday nights 6 pm – 8 pm; Tues 1-3 pm, Wednesday and Friday mornings 7-9 am (for those who are able, we have been able to start at 6:30); You must sign up at Sign-Up to play. Dropin cost is $10 starting (Summer Special – get a 10 session $60 Dropin Punch cards (cuts your cost to $6 per play). “Like” Warren Pickleball Center facebook page.
-Click link to sign up to play: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050F4EACAB22A2F85-dropin
PREPARING TO PLAY:
- Wash your hands with soap and water (for 20 seconds or longer), or use a hand sanitizer if soap and water are not readily available, before coming to the play. Bring your own sanitizer with you to the court, and we will have sanitizer stations at entry points
- Clean and wipe down your paddle, including balls and water bottles. Paddles we loan for the session are sanitized after each play. Do not share paddles or any other equipment such as wristbands, grips, hats and towels.
- Bring a full water bottle.
- Use new balls if possible.
- When not actively playing, please adhere to all proper personal protective equipment (PPE) and facemask protocols.
- If you need to sneeze or cough, do so into a tissue or upper sleeve.
- Arrive as close as possible to when you need to be there.
- You must check in at front desk before play to sign in, pay, and temperature check
- ONE-TIME COVID Waiver will need to be signed and on file before play.
- Safety Guidelines available at front desk and on-line.
We will set up courts to distance in between courts. Coordinate with your play group so that each person/team serves with a Marked ball. If you bring your own, use your initials, we will mark A, B, C, D on balls with sharpie, so if you start with A, only handle that ball (we sanitize balls after each session). Tap the ball with paddle back to the server after rally. When playing doubles, coordinate with your partner to maintain physical distancing (decide who will take shots in the middle)
- Do not share paddles, towels, or anything else.
- Consider wearing gloves to the courts and on the courts. avoid touching everything except your ball.
- If you need to sneeze or cough, do so into a tissue or upper sleeve.
- Maintain social distancing during warm up, and at play please avoid paddle tapping. Keep 6’ of distance after and in-between play (No congregating please). Please wear masks while not playing and walking through the club. Avoid touching your face. Sanitize your hands as often as needed.
Do not play if any of you:
Are exhibiting any symptoms of the coronavirus. According to the CDC, people with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported—ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus: fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Are a vulnerable individual, with serious underlying health conditions, including high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, obesity, asthma and those whose immune system is compromised such as by chemotherapy for cancer and other conditions requiring such therapy.
Be sure remove your name from signups when you cannot attend.
We are happy to announce that starting Monday July 27th the club will be open Monday thru Friday 8am-4pm for small group, private and semi-private tennis lessons as well as open court time. Open court time is $40 per hour. Private lessons are $125 per hour, semi-privates are $135 per hour. Masks must be worn in all common areas. You do not have to wear a mask on the court. You must report directly to the front desk to have your temperature taken. Failure to follow our protocol will result in immediate removal from the club.
We wanted to address the statement by Governor Murphy on May 18th. He stated that OUTDOOR private tennis clubs can open. While we wish this pertained to us, it does not. We will continue to be closed until the state allows us to open back up with the proper guidelines for the safety of our staff and members.
Regarding refunds and credits: We understand that people are eager to be refunded in this uncertain time. We were one of the first industries forced to close by the state. Until the state allows us to re-open we are not able to process any refunds or credits. We are following the stay at home orders.
Dear Seasonal Tennis Captain,I hope you this finds you and your family safe and healthy.As you are all aware, the Club’s operations were deemed unessential by State officials and accordingly, we have been closed since March 16th. We have received a few inquiries and messages relating to the Club’s closing and how we will be handling the remaining court time for the season.I wanted to personally reach out to you and let you know that we have been evaluating the current stay at home order along with our advisors and other resources, in order to address the questions and concerns that have been raised regarding our contract time. We are committed to come up with a plan that is fair and equitable to all involved.We certainly appreciate your patience as we work through this difficult situation we look forward to the day that we can re-open and see you all again.Best regards,Tony Posella
Warren Health and Racquet Club