As of Monday 3/16/20 we will be closed until further notice. Please see our News tab for the update regarding Gov. Murphy’s statement on May 18th.
We appreciate your inquiry about our summer tennis program. Every effort will be made to accommodate your wishes regarding program times and days; however, space within each program is limited. Past participants will be given priority in the assignment of program times and days.
Parent/legal guardian signature required for applicants under 18 years of age, allowing participation and waiving any claims that may result from injury as a result of tennis activity.
Classes missed for personal reasons (illness, vacations, etc) are lost. Make-ups are NOT provided, and no refunds or credits for such missed classes will be given. Credit in the next session may be given for documented long-term illness or injury. Registration will not be refunded or credit if you cancel after your class has been confirmed.
Session Availability: All Summer 2020 sessions are currently available!
- We have limited availability. Please do not show up Monday morning expecting to enroll your child in a class.
- To participate in the Summer Programs you must register and pay by Monday. June 15, 2020.
- Summer Special: Register and pay by Sunday May 31st for 2 weeks, and get the 3rd week free!
- Parent/legal guardian signature required for applicants under 18 years of age, allowing participation and waiving any claims that may result from injury as a result of tennis activity.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate all requested program schedules, however all classes must have sufficient enrollment to run. Sorry, no make-up classes will be offered.