We appreciate your inquiry about our summer tennis program. Every effort will be made to accommodate your wishes regarding program times and days; however, space within each program is limited. Past participants will be given priority in the assignment of program times and days.
Parent/legal guardian signature required for applicants under 18 years of age, allowing participation and waiving any claims that may result from injury as a result of tennis activity.
Classes missed for personal reasons (illness, vacations, etc) are lost. Make-ups are NOT provided, and no refunds or credits for such missed classes will be given. Credit in the next session may be given for documented long-term illness or injury. Registration will not be refunded or credit if you cancel after your class has been confirmed.
Session Availability: All Summer 2020 sessions are currently available!
- We have limited availability. Please do not show up Monday morning expecting to enroll your child in a class.
- To participate in the Summer Programs you must register and pay by Monday. June 15, 2020.
- Summer Special: Register and pay by Sunday May 31st for 2 weeks, and get the 3rd week free!
- Parent/legal guardian signature required for applicants under 18 years of age, allowing participation and waiving any claims that may result from injury as a result of tennis activity.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate all requested program schedules, however all classes must have sufficient enrollment to run. Sorry, no make-up classes will be offered.